Friday, January 30, 2009

The Cat Ate My . . . Earbuds

Today, I strolled over to Target and bought my 4th set of earbuds since I got my MP3 player. Reason? My cats keep eating the wires on the other ones! They think anything resembling a string is a mouse tail. Never mind that they've never seen a mouse, except as a toy.

But? I love 'em to death. Gregory has taken to attacking my feet and laying on his back in the process. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was in heat. Basil is getting huge, and his coloring is deeper and richer by the day. They'll be six months old on Feb. 8. Photo here.

3 comments:

bigbro said...

Sam does the same here. He would lay on the old CRT monitor for it's warmth and chew on the speaker wires. Good thing he doesn't go after power wires. ZAP!

Marilena said...

oh lol!!cats really are soo cute! lol!!!

Anita Moore said...

You have to love cats. I think that's one of the reasons I love our Holy Father: he also loves cats.

I lost my own Rocky the Striper-Puss on New Year's Day, to congestive heart failure. He was a very good boy, and although he was only eight, I got to have him a lot longer than the vets predicted I would. I still have his little brother, Spike, but I miss him very much.