Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm so tired - Part Whatever

This was a brutal week sleep-wise.

I do not recommend the following for your sleep health:

  • Waking up at 3:30 AM Tuesday for work.
  • Taking what nap I could that afternoon.
  • Delivering pizza from 4 PM to 9 PM.
  • Waking up at 3:30 AM Wednesday for work.
  • Staying awake the rest of the day because of my
  • Sleep study at 9:30 PM, which didn't really start until 11 PM. I have sleep apnea and wanter to see if I needed any adjustments.
And the sleep study was miserable; my restless leg syndrome kicked in big-time. I could single-handedly (or double-leggedly) power a small city for 3 years with my jumpy legs.

With delivering pizza both Saturday and Sunday nights, and going back to work at the crack of dawn Monday, I expect to be even more bleary-eyed.

And in the midst of all this, I need to find time to search for a job in Nevada.

God help me. (Maybe He will if I wrap this up and go to bed, huh?)

2 comments:

Tummy said...

Hands Cyg a fluffy pillow and snuggly blanket.

I hope you can find sometime to rest up! My mom always says "if you don't get some rest, you're going to get sick". Danged woman is usually right.

take care Cyg

paramedicgirl said...

Blogging is the very worst thing for sleep deprivation, you know! I have started to schedule my posts to publish automatucally; it saves lots of time in my day.