This was a brutal week sleep-wise.
I do not recommend the following for your sleep health:
- Waking up at 3:30 AM Tuesday for work.
- Taking what nap I could that afternoon.
- Delivering pizza from 4 PM to 9 PM.
- Waking up at 3:30 AM Wednesday for work.
- Staying awake the rest of the day because of my
- Sleep study at 9:30 PM, which didn't really start until 11 PM. I have sleep apnea and wanter to see if I needed any adjustments.
With delivering pizza both Saturday and Sunday nights, and going back to work at the crack of dawn Monday, I expect to be even more bleary-eyed.
And in the midst of all this, I need to find time to search for a job in Nevada.
God help me. (Maybe He will if I wrap this up and go to bed, huh?)