Some recent posts from elsewhere I really like:
- Recycling paper is a good thing, right? Iain Murray gives some good reasons why it isn't.
- DebCapsFan is going to be a little busy for a while. :-)
- AquinaSavio at Per Te, Sancta Maria challenges us men to purity as did his namesake, St. Dominic Savio ("Let me die rather than commit a single sin against chastity" --wow. Just wow). This is a must-read for those of us who struggle with lust.
- Paramedicgirl wants to know how you spent your Sunday. (I'll never forget how befuddled a college writing instructor of mine was that there was some idea of "forced rest" on Sunday. And he said this while teaching at a (supposedly) Catholic college.)
- I so wish this was about to happen here: Father Z passes along that the Holy See plans to promote the Traditional Latin Mass throughout the UK.