Here's Yet Another Meme for ya. If you care.
*:-P"""s at Julia :-)
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
- According to my mom, I told my kindergarten teacher, Miss Paul, that she couldn't have that as her name because that was a boy's name (not to mention my own).
- I now rarely drive faster than 60 mph to maximize my gas mileage. It really doesn't make that much of a difference time-wise.
- I won public speaking contests in eighth grade twice (I repeated the eighth grade, a long story). The first time around at the Shrine of the Little Flower, I won with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty, or give me death" speech. Then at Northeast Middle School, my rendition of "Casey at the Bat" earned me honors.
- I hate bees because the buzzing in my ears drives me crazy. The lower the frequency (with, say, bumblebees or carpenter bees), the more I hate it.
- I seriously considered becoming a priest when in high school. My mom's reply: "Son, God's not going to let you off that easy."
- I've become hopelessly addicted to Kettle Korn popcorn here of late. (Is Kettle Korn just a local thing?)
V for Victory
and, of course, Ladycub (*smooch*)
Do you know how hard it is to find folks who haven't been tagged already? And why is it that almost all the bloggers I know are peaches? I'd tag Bigbro, but he hasn't gotten around to getting a blog yet.