Wednesday, April 09, 2008

In the meme-time . . .

From Dymphna comes this:

These are the rules:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.

2. Post rules on your blog.

3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.

4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.

5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged
.

Hwokay . . .

  1. I can't stop chewing my fingernails.
  2. I've worn glasses ever since I was 6.
  3. I still have the championship sweatshirt from when my high school soccer team (for which I was a manager) upset a juggernaut team for the championship. (No, it doesn't fit anymore.)
  4. I carry my wallet in my front pants pocket, never in the rear one.
  5. For manly bonding, I used to throw darts with several of my cow-orkers on Thursdays at this dive of a bar not far from where I used to work.
  6. I won speaking contests in back-to-back years in grade school.
  7. On video tape of questionable quality, I have seasons 2 through 5 of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
Seven blogs:
  1. Dymphna
  2. Silvergirl
  3. Steve Czaban (note: sometimes more PG-13 than PG)
  4. Seana
  5. Frederick, MD Online
  6. Wife and Mom of Two
  7. Jill Stanek

The Book Meme, from Silvergirl

The directions:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Well, there aren't many books around because we've packed them, so . . .

*goes off to next room*

Ah. Here's Dr. Bob and the Good Oldtimers from AA. Sentence 5 on Page 123:

"I can't remember whether you had your violin with you then or not, but you would manage to get one if you didn't bring it." (referring to Bill W.)

I tag . . . oh, forget it.

1 comments:

Karin said...

Thanks ...thanks alot :)

Ok I am off to meme on my blog.....