From Dymphna comes this:
These are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Hwokay . . .
- I can't stop chewing my fingernails.
- I've worn glasses ever since I was 6.
- I still have the championship sweatshirt from when my high school soccer team (for which I was a manager) upset a juggernaut team for the championship. (No, it doesn't fit anymore.)
- I carry my wallet in my front pants pocket, never in the rear one.
- For manly bonding, I used to throw darts with several of my cow-orkers on Thursdays at this dive of a bar not far from where I used to work.
- I won speaking contests in back-to-back years in grade school.
- On video tape of questionable quality, I have seasons 2 through 5 of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- Steve Czaban (note: sometimes more PG-13 than PG)
- Frederick, MD Online
- Wife and Mom of Two
- Jill Stanek
The Book Meme, from Silvergirl
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
Well, there aren't many books around because we've packed them, so . . .
*goes off to next room*
Ah. Here's Dr. Bob and the Good Oldtimers from AA. Sentence 5 on Page 123:
"I can't remember whether you had your violin with you then or not, but you would manage to get one if you didn't bring it." (referring to Bill W.)
I tag . . . oh, forget it.