Saturday, December 08, 2007

New link

Under my Catholic Blogs section, check out the writings/homilies of Fr. Jack Lombardi, chaplain of the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes at Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD (a.k.a. "Mary's Mountain"). I have considerable respect for his devotion to the Eucharist and to the Blessed Mother, his preaching ability, his knack for getting straight to the point, and his reminders to me about what we Catholics believe. (His singing ability, not so much. :-)) If you're an Amazing Race fan, Fr. Jack's recollections of a missionary trip to Tanzania that he led this past summer are a good read: part 1 and part 2. I'd love to do that someday.

If you're not Catholic, check it out anyway; plus, there are links to pastors of other faiths in the northern Frederick County area.

1 comments:

Dymphna (4HisChurch) said...

Wow, I didn't know his sermons are on line! Thanks so much for the link! I love to go to Mass at the grotto when I can.