Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Never mind the water: don't drink out of the glass!

From the same hotel chains that brought you Saving the Environment By Not Changing Your Bedsheets. After seeing the following investigative report from a Fox Atlanta station that's been floating (so to speak) around the blogosphere, I may never use a hotel room glass again:



I saw this on Michelle Malkin's blog, but for a change, I have to disagree with her. This has less to do with the nationality (or lack thereof) of the workers as it does the ridiculous shortcuts that these hotels take to keep their costs down.

1 comments:

Puffy said...

Hmmmm, maybe I'll just read about the places I'd like to visit. I'm so germaphobic in hotel rooms, but what can you do if you want to travel? I guess being aware of the potential problem is the first step.