Saturday, November 17, 2007

I was right!

And some of you said I was wrong to call Kyla Ebbert a skank. Well, I was absolutely right:

A 23-year-old college student who was told by a Southwest Airlines employee that her outfit was too revealing to fly is wearing even less on Playboy’s Web site.

Kyla Ebbert appears in a series of pictures — some in lingerie, some nude…

“They’re very tastefully done,” Ebbert told The Associated Press on Thursday. “I don’t see anything wrong with the female body.” (Nor showing it to any and all, I reckon. -Cyg)

Ebbert worked at a Hooters in San Diego but said wants to become an attorney, and doesn’t think posing nude should get in the way of her professional aspirations.

“This was beautiful and classy. I don’t see why it would affect a professional position,” she said.

Insert your own jokes where appropriate; there's just way too many.

1 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I was just WAITING for this post from you! I was going to alert you to the story, but didn't get it done.

*grins*