Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update Post

Time to update a few of my previous posts:

Niagara/Canada: The pictures arrived, but many of the ones we got from York Photo came out so grainy that they're unusable, including the shot of us with Seana. Either that, or we shouldn't rely on disposables so much. The one roll we got developed by Kodak through Giant Food came out better. In any event, we so need a new digital camera. I'll salvage what I can "septel" (as we used to say in government, meaning by separate transmission, or in this case, post).

Ravens: The worst 4-2 team ever, and they'll likely be 5-2 and just as bad after beating Buffalo this week. When the foremost offensive weapon is kicker Matt Stover, something is definitely wrong. Oh, did I mention that Brian Billick is an Offensive Genius? I can't wait to see how the Ravens handle New England, Indianapolis, and two games against Pittsburgh, all after their bye week. Billick is the problem, and yet he was rewarded with a 5-year contract extension. Macy's would be jealous of the quarterback parade under him.

Lust: One thing that has definitely helped me when the temptation to check out some image that I know I shouldn't crops up is for me to say a Hail Mary. I find it impossible to lust after her.

Airborne: Here are a few more photos from the air. I'm currently grounded because our contract with the aviation company has run out and a new one hasn't been signed:

I was hoping that the plane outside the shelter here at Andrews AFB was Air Force One, but I believe it's one of the other official planes, perhaps Air Force Two.

This is the campus of Georgetown Prep in Rockville, the high school that my late friend John attended.

And this? Is the Mystery Picture. I'm sure the reason I took it was to emphasize the delay you see below, but I can't for the life of me remember where this is or exactly why I took it. My best guess is I-66 at Rt. 28 in Centreville, VA.

So now you're up to date.

2 comments:

Puffy said...

I saw a 6 mexapixel digital camera on sale for only $84. I think it was at Target.

Cygnus said...

That's a darn good price, Puffy. I was trapsing through Beast Buy the other day and saw that most of their cameras were less than $200, except for the SLR digitals.