Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Home, Home Again

Greetings from the Pink Flowered Office. I'm back home. Thanks yet again to the indefatigable and ever-patient Ladycub. I can't give her enough smooches.

Thanks to her and the good folks at NeighborCare, I now have a portable pump that will keep giving me antibiotics to keep the staph infection at bay. Of course, this means I have to carry it on my person, kind of hard to do with my right arm back in a sling. But? It beats being in the hospital. I have to admit, though, that I did a pretty good impression of my roommate when I hit my elbow against the wall a little earlier. Oh, did that smart!

It'll be hard to accept that my job now is to just keep healing for the next number of weeks. I want to get back to my regular routine, but it'll have to wait. Meanwhile, this is a good time to find out what other things God may have in store for me. Even though He give me a bum elbow, yet I will trust Him.

0 comments: