Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Handyman Update

I'm proud of myself for what I accomplished the other day: I replaced the Cygmobile's spark plugs and plug wires. I wasn't sure the wires were seated on the plugs correctly, but it turns out they must have been because the Cygmobile hasn't stalled out yet.

It's about time for me to drain the hot water heater again. Last time, it proved to be rather difficult. And truth be told, the heater is on its last legs.

Our garage door and opener need to be replaced. We also want to repaint our offices (the smaller bedrooms) and put a new cabinet in the bathroom. And we need to rearrange the offices so she can start using one to work from home.

We so wish our house had any semblance of storage space. LC now uses the master bedroom shower to hang her clothes.

And sooner or later, the carpets will have to be replaced.

Ah, the joys of being a homeower.

0 comments: