Friday, March 09, 2007

Cyg's Anatomy: The latest

Good news: The procedure I had on my esophagus was successful, removing all of the pre-cancerous (!) nodule. I'll need frequent rechecks, however.

My cast is off my left arm, the fracture in the left wrist has healed, and I'm now working on strengthening the muscles and ligaments. The right wrist is coming along also. The elbow surgery is Tuesday.

And my lower back issues, which I've had for a while, are beginning to subside. I seem to have full range of motion. One key for me will be keeping my hamstrings and other lower muscles loose.

2 comments:

dragonflies said...

Great news Cyggie! Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Puffy said...

Wow! I'm glad that things are looking up and you're making progress. Is this a bad time to complain about an ingrown toenail?
*grin*