Friday, January 19, 2007

One Rough Day

Sorry, but the trip report will have to wait. Sharnina, however, posted a little something about our meeting with her family here.

Last night I injured my left wrist and right elbow in a fall over a curb. I'm typing this with my left hand since my right arm is in a sling. Ow. Quit it. Ow.

Also last night, my FIL was admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia, only one day after we left from seeing him.

Prayers and good thoughts, please.

UPDATE 1/22: My FIL is now home and resting, with his oxygen level vastly improved. And I'm doing considerably better, although there's still plenty of pain in my right arm and left wrist.

1 comments:

Puffy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the medical problems. My thoughts are with you. However, the peep meet pictures are great. Seeing Sharnina's children made me miss them. They're such sweethearts.