Saturday, January 06, 2007

Friendship

One thing that's been hard for me to accept at times is that friends move in and out of my life. If LC and I were getting married now, the guest list for our reception might be different than it was over 11 years ago. But I guess that could be true for anyone.

Sometimes, we just drift apart. Sometimes, something happens that ends a friendship, rightly or wrongly. Sometimes, we get to say goodbye; sometimes, not. Sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much . . .

#WHACK#

--Thanks, I needed that.

I just need to accept it.

One friend I'm glad is back in my life . . . good to "see" you again, Debs. And I hope you get to meet LC, and we meet J.

I'm grateful to all my friends of varying degrees, online and elsewhere. As well as those who were my friends at some point or another; I hope you're doing well now.

2 comments:

Silvergirl said...

I know what you mean about friends. I am admittedly bad, though, about keeping in touch, unless I have an email address.

Maybe you and yours can have dinner at the Red Lobster with me and mine, soon as you get back from your trip?

Cygnus said...

I think that can be arranged! :-)