Monday, January 01, 2007

First Sentence Meme

(Hat tip: Arkie.)

Here are the first sentences from each month of my blog, which I started in June 2006:

  • I've leaped feet-first into the world of blogging.
  • I swear someone must have used this to send us e-mail at work.
  • It's August already.
  • The following is a sequel to this stirring prose.
  • As the announcer said, "This was a game that the Ravens tried to lose, and they still won anyway."
  • Recently, I've been re-watching the first three DVD volumes of the Looney Tunes cartoons, simply the best series of cartoons ever made.
  • I sometimes wonder whether I really walk my spiritual talk.
Okay, so it doesn't make a lick of sense. And I hear the rest of you saying, "And this is different from usual how?" :-)

Happy New Year to all of you, and thanks for dropping by whether you leave a comment or not.

1 comments:

Puffy said...

Happy New Year!