Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm so tired

I worked 8 of the last 9 days, and I'm thoroughly exhausted. I had to wake up at 4 AM for the last four. I came home this afternoon and slept for 4 hours, and I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight either.

The other day at work, I mentioned to an attractive coworker that I had worked 2-10 PM the night before and was finishing up a 6 AM - 2 PM shift after only a few hours of sleep. When she asked me how I was doing, I said, "I want . . . to go . . . to bed." Her reply: "I'm a married woman!" =:-o (She does that sort of thing to me often. But then again, I turn red without much difficulty.)

I need exercise, so I'll get some by playing golf with my dad and my uncle tomorrow.

BTW, my title is that of a not-so-well known Beatles tune from the White Album. Sums it all up, except the cigarette part.

UPDATE: I played pretty well . . . on the back nine, outdriving my dad using a 7-wood. If only I could hit a driver! That was fun. But I'm still pooped, and I have to get up early again tomorrow. |-o

3 comments:

Big bro said...

I played golf on Friday. I played like crap on the front 9, shooting a 54. It was like I had never played the game. On the back I settled down and shot a 40. Hope you get rested up.

Cygnus said...

Do you know what I would give for a 54 on the front nine? As I've said before, my golf scores resemble bowling scores, and vice versa.

(C'mon, sign up for a blog. You know you wanna.)

dragonflies said...

I golfed last month. First time in 13 years. I won the "Closest to the pin in 1" prize! It was the first drive of the day, and things went downhill from there.

Oh, and Cyg, get some sleep!