Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And that number again is 1-800-WELL-DUH.

Last week I got a CD jammed in my car stereo. I kept ejecting and ejecting it, but it wouldn't come out. I tried tweezers, and then I was thinking about jerry-rigging a paper clip to get the silly thing.

Last night, Ladycub got me a longer pair of tweezers, which I inserted while ejecting. That did the trick.

The offending CD was one I had burned on this computer.

And.

Inserted into my car stereo . . .

While ANOTHER CD WAS ALREADY IN THERE.

Cue the Price Is Right "You Lose" sound.

I'm burning another copy of the CD as I speaktype, since I damaged it by pulling it out.

Have you done something that shtoopit lately?

4 comments:

Puffy said...

The same thing happened to Mr. Puffy and his car CD player.

Cygnus said...

*phew*

Thank him for me, ok?

Seana said...

I am not here.
I am not commenting.
I am most certainly not laughing.

The stupidest thing I have done recently was to volunteer to draw straight lines on sheet of paper for the SK teacher. That took forever.

Wait. I didn't say any of that. I'm going to bed.

Right now.

Now.

Really, now.

Cygnus said...

*chortles @ Seana*