Friday, October 27, 2006

To my fellow Blogger users

Wanna send trackbacks (and those are . . .)? You can, provided you're using Firefox, the official browser of Cygnus' Sphere!

Follow the directions that Ohad's Internet News has so graciously provided. Make sure you install Greasenonkey first before heading to the Singpolyma site to install the script. You'll get prompted for the trackback URL once you've completed your post.

I'm not sure that this allows Blogger users to receive trackbacks, but at least they can be sent to blogs that use them. More as I continue to figure this out.

1 comments:

Ohad Gliksman said...

Cygnus,
Thanks for the mention of my blog. While I really like blogger.com as a platform, tracbacks is something that I really missed. As part of the blogosphere, I often link to other blogs and it's just polite to let someone know you've linked to them by trackbacking.