Sunday, July 16, 2006

My sister's birthday

My "bestest widdle sister" turns 40 next week. I want to get her something special, but I'm not sure what she would like.

Not too long ago, my older sister got me a CD release of a Batman and Robin record which my brother and I listened to all. the. time. when we were kids. That LP had more scratches than a Herbie Hancock song. OK, it was cheesy (Adam West and Burt Ward could have done better), but hey, it was ours.

I wish I could have such an inspiration for my younger sister, and not just go the gift card route. BTW, anyone seen the Barnes and Noble gift card my ILs got me for my birthday? I haven't seen it since.

UPDATE: I got her a Home Depot gift card. She apparently has become the handyman of our family.

1 comments:

dragonflies said...

Well duh, get her candles. Or a candle Gift Certificate.