Monday, July 03, 2006

Modest swimwear . . . to a degree

I saw the other day that this is the 60th anniversary of the bikini. Believe it or not, as I've gotten older, I actually find more modest swimwear to be more flattering and sexy. *looks at Ladycub*

Well, there is modest, and then there's ridiculous. Never thought I'd see Catholic-school uniforms as swimwear. Even my Christian community wasn't THAT restrictive!

And to be fair, I do not now wear, nor have I ever worn, Speedos. You wouldn't want to see it.

Really.

3 comments:

Seana said...

Wow. Why do they have such young girls in those pictures? They look about 12 or 13. This is aimed at overprotective parents, isn't it?

I used to have a bikini that was totally flattering and (more importantly, IMO) super-comfy. I loved it. Then I had kids. *sigh*

And I know you wear swim trunks. And flippers. And a snorkel.

Hee.

Cygnus said...

. . . annnnnd, mark.

I knew I could count on you.

*chooms*

Anonymous said...

Heck, I'd wear it. Looks comfortable. But then, I can't fit into a bikini atoll any more.

#rimshot#

-- Scarlet